Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Alma Mater

We took Hudson to McEachern today for a little walk around campus. I got all the traditional McEachern shots: bell tower, Indian, football field. I haven't been back on campus to walk around probably since I graduated. It has changed a LOT! Mr. Williams house is now the alumni house?!?! I realize he isn't principal anymore, but it will always seem like he should live there to me. It made me a little bit sad though because the grounds are not as pretty as they once were. I'm hoping it's because it's the end of the year, and they will be beautiful again in the fall, but there was a lot to be desired of the grassy areas. Also, the senior circle is WAY bigger! They've added cobblestone over what used to be grassy areas to make the circle bigger, but it looks strange to me. Enjoy the pictures, especially those of you that walked these cobblestone sidewalks with me there. :-) Seems so long ago.









1 comment:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

i love love love that photo of him on the football field!!