Friday, May 29, 2009

5 years ago...WOW

Honolulu, Hawaii


We took a week long vacation to the most beautiful place on Earth in June of 2004. Our vacation started out like this:



Us hanging out at the tiki bar, frequenting the beautiful beaches, snorkeling, swimming, sight-seeing, shopping, 4-wheeling through the countryside, cliff diving at the North Shore. It was an amazing vacation!




Monday Night: May 31, 2004

Kailua Beach

Joshua asked me to marry him after a walk on the beach.

I said, YES!





June 4, 2004

I woke up that morning to the biggest surprise of my entire life! It was our wedding day! Joshua and my mom had planned the entire wedding, and they did even more than I would have ever dreamed! I felt like a princess all day! It started with a yummy breakfast, and then a quick trip to the health department to get our marriage license. Then my dad, Joshua, and Dylan all disappeared for the day while mom and I had our hair and make-up done. The photographer and videographer were with us all day capturing our special day from start to finish. We got married at the Kahala Manderin Oriental Hotel with the ocean behind us! It was my fairy tale come true!

Happy Anniversary, Joshua! I love you!




No comments: