Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cardboard Testimonies

Here is a link of a video taken one Sunday morning at our church. I was so moved by the cardboard testimonies of these people. These are members of my church, and as I was looking for this video on youtube I saw that MANY other churches (even ones in our area) had their members do the same thing. They were so open and honest about their lives and how God had worked in their lives. I was doing the "ugly" cry right there in church. I found the video on youtube and wanted to share it. I have told some of you about it, so now you can watch it for yourself. The mother of Eric Petty, a boy I went to high school with, is on here. Eric died tragically in a car accident when we were in high school. He was completely sold out for Christ during his short time on earth! I hope this video touches you as it did me. It's amazing to see how God is working in other people's lives! I think I sometimes minimize God by thinking of him only in relation to me, and I forget that He is moving and working in LOTS of lives around the world!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY7hPjY1k3A

2 comments:

sjefferson said...

Oh, I know the ugly cry in church all too well!

Missy said...

I love this link! I saw this a while ago and it really amazes me the way God moves in people's lives.