Wednesday, April 29, 2009

He's the Man of my Dreams!

So, I have to brag on my husband a little bit. First of all, he works very hard to provide for us which means he is gone from home for 24-48 hours at a time. His shifts at the fire department are for 24 hours and if he works an ambulance shift after that it's another 24 hours. So, the days he's off and home are precious to us! Well, Josh was working on Monday, but he had Tuesday off. He called me and told me he was going to pick Hudson up from school on Tuesday and take him to the circus. I love that this was his idea! At first I wanted to go with them, but then I thought it would be good daddy/Hudson time! So, I let them go, and they had such a good time.

I'm just going to tell you that I am so lucky to have found a friend to spend the rest of my life with! It makes me so happy to think that when he has a day off he WANTS to spend it with Hudson and me. I'm so lucky he's my husband, and Hudson is so lucky to have him as a daddy.

Here are pictures from their trip to the circus. It's just the two of them there though, so Josh didn't make it IN any of the pictures!







Hudson came home and told me "the bears played basketball!" I'm so glad they got to have a night of fun...just the two of them!

1 comment:

Missy said...

That is a good man! It looks like the boys had a blast :)