Sunday, April 19, 2009

Breakthrough!

We've hit a big milestone here...

So, Wednesday night we decided we were no longer going to lay down with Hudson every night to get him to go to sleep. So, we decided to use Supernanny's approach. Taking him back to bed each time he gets out of bed. So, we did it that night, and our iron willed son lasted an hour and ten minutes before he crashed! Then, Thursday night we did it again. It took 40 minutes that night. Then, I did it by myself on Friday night, and it took around 30 minutes. So, last night as I was walking him back to bed, he said he wanted the light on. So, as I walked by I flipped it on. He then let me tuck him in, he quit crying, and he stayed in bed. Ten minutes later I went in to check on him and he was out...so I turned the light off. Tonight, I left the light on again for him, and again no tears and he hasn't gotten out of bed once! Just checked on him, and he's asleep!!!

WAY TO GO LITTLE BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!

(kind of makes me sad that he's turning into such a big boy!)

He's still not sleeping all night in his bed consistently, but we're making progress!

1 comment:

Missy said...

That is awesome! BTW, I love me some super nanny!