Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged...
So, Allison "tagged" me in her blog and now I think am supposed to post 7 things about myself you might not know or realize...here goes:

1. I really want to be a cow farmer...really. I want a huge pasture dotted with cows. I think it's so pretty!

2. I love jeeps...all jeeps...and I think if you're a big dork but you're driving a jeep, you're immediately COOL.

3. Mexican food is by far my favorite, but the thought of going to Mexico really scares me!!! However, (thank you Jana) "If God is for you, who can be against you?"

4. Speaking of foreign travel, I really want to go to Greece.

5. I am a peace keeper, and I cannot stand when anyone is upset with me.

6. I love planning parties and everything that goes with that...even if it's for a 2 year old who won't remember. :)

7. I joined the gym in August, and I LOVE working out as long as I'm taking a group class...I have ZERO motivation to do anything on my own in a gym!

Now I have to "tag" 7 more people to do the same thing on their blog, right?
So I tag:

1. Amy
2. Brooke
3. Summer
4. Sarah
5. Kacey
6. Kasey
7. Jennifer

2 comments:

Merri said...

Oh....I really want to go to Greece too!! That is one of my dream vacations :-)

amanda said...

So neat to learn more about you! I wish I could be at the gym. I'm a bit worried about having 2 little ones and exercising. I guess chasing them around counts?!!