Friday, June 3, 2011

Beach Trip Part 3

Yesterday was a great day relaxing on the bay side. Hudson could go way out because it was shallow and the only waves were from boats that went by. We also found a ton of really cool shells...all of which were occupied by hermit crabs. We evicted them of their homes and now have some really amazing shells. :)

Then yesterday evening mom and the boys went pirate trick or treating as part of the Billy Bowlegs festival, and Liz and I went to, my friend, Michael & Freedom's house for a jewelry party. Michael and I went to high school together, and his wife Freedom had a Premier party while I was down here that I did for her. It was so great to catch up with them! Freedom is a perfect girl for Michael, and I am so happy to have reconnected with him. And I am so happy to have Freedom as a friend; we are already planning our next get together. Next time they will get to meet Joshua too. Can't wait!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: