Saturday, August 14, 2010

too much goin on

It has been a little while since I put some pictures up, and to be honest I haven't taken that many lately. :( We have all been sick the last couple of weeks, and I haven't done much because of that. My kids never acted like they felt badly, but I felt like I'd been run over. I finally took them to the doctor when I noticed Hudson's eye showing signs of pink eye. Turns out Hudson had pink eye and Strep throat and Kendan had an ear infection and probably strep throat (they didn't swab him because he was getting the antibiotics anyway for the ear infection so strep would clear up too). I, however, had a negative strep test...go figure! My doctor did go ahead and put me on medicine though since I had been exposed to it and my throat was hurting so badly. THANK YOU!
....
We are all feeling much better now, and no longer contagious so back to the fun stuff in life. Kendan turned 6 months old at the beginning of this month. We are getting his professional pictures taken on Tuesday. I will be sending out pictures soon...promise.
...
Hudson starts preschool this Tuesday {lots of pictures coming Tuesday} at our church, Burnt Hickory Baptist Church. I am SO very excited about this for him, and Josh and I have even talked about letting him go to BHBC next year instead of public Pre-K. His class this year is 12 students and there is a teacher and an assistant teacher. :) They go from 9-1 Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays and he gets to take his lunch to school. We have met his teachers, and they were super sweet! Hudson is so social that I know he's going to love it! He told me today that he really loves school (thinking back to the YMCA), but that he really didn't love naps. ha ha I told him he wouldn't take a nap this year at his new school. He was very pleased.
.
.
.
Kendan's 1st foods. Green beans.

.
.
He LOVED them!

.
.
.
My funny boy. He got these glasses at Wendy's, and he loves wearing them to "read" since Grandmama has to put on her glasses to read. :) Facebook friends suggested a Drew Carey resemblence...I see it...thank goodness the glasses are just for fun though. :)

.
.

The final decision for school: what lunchbox to buy. There was no room for debate once he spotted the Mystery Machine! He LOVES Scooby-Doo.

.
.
.
.
And lastly, my new haircut. :) It had been a long time since I'd done something drastic with my hair. I am loving it.


No comments: