Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day of Preschool & 6 Month Pictures

Starting with a couple of pictures I took in the bathtub the other day. I love this one of the two of them because it captures the LOVE that Kendan feels towards Hudson. Anytime Hudson is around that is what Kendan is doing...I love those two boys!


I love this one too. My happy boy. This is him not yet on medicine for an ear infection and strep throat. I had NO idea he was sick other than his runny nose. He is such a truly sweet child. He is so gentle and precious. You have no idea. My cup runneth over.



First day of Preschool in Ms. Tammy and Ms. Jami's class was a great one! He had a great time, and told me all about playing in centers, story time, snack, playing on the playground, and all the fun he had. I love that I didn't even have to worry about him one time while I was gone. I love that he's going here. I am praying that God will make it as clear to me where he should go to Kindergarten when we get to that point.






Here are some of Kendan's pictures. He is 6 months old. He weighs 17 pounds {45%} and is 27 1/4 inches long {71%}. He takes 4-5 bottles a day with 6 ounces in each. He will take rice cereal in his bottle, but will not eat it by spoon. He is eating green beans. That is the first food we have started him on, and he LOVES them! He does really well with them...he had me worried with all the gagging he did with the rice cereal, but he does really well with the green beans. He is rolling all over the place. He can sit up balancing himself forward, but will get excited and throw himself backwards so I don't let him sit up unless I'm sitting behind him. He is jabbering and screeching all the time. Hudson and him go back and forth screeching/screaming. He loves his big brother more than anything, and laughs out loud at Hudson daily! He gets so excited to see him every morning, and the feeling is mutual. Hudson asked me this morning to please wake Kendan up because he missed him. :)

Enjoy my baby's pictures. Love this age. It's so fun!








{I don't WANNA sit in this girl chair with a pink background!}















No comments: