Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Soccer and South Georgia

These should be at the bottom of this post, but I forgot to upload them until the end, and I can't figure out how to move them to the bottom. Editing on blogger isn't the greatest.
.
Kendan and me on the wagon. :)



My boys and me ready for a wagon ride.






Hudson started Soccertots last week. He loved it, and is learning some good fundamentals. He was so cute out there.







Last Thursday we made a trip to McRae to surprise 'Ma for her birthday! She had no idea we were coming, and burst into tears when Hudson ran into her room yelling "Happy Birthday, 'Ma!" :) We went to dinner for her birthday along with Shawn, Sarah, Lucas, and Anna Kate. Before we left, Hudson and Anna Kate took a ride on Marty. He is Maddox's horse, but a little bit smaller for Anna Kate.



Hudson and Anna Kate in Hudson's rocking chair. Sweet cousins.






'Ma with her birthday cake Sarah made for her. Anna Kate had just stuck her finger in the cake. Ha ha!




'Pa with Lucas watching TV.


Hudson on his horse, Max. He LOVED riding Max! I think he wore 'Pa out daily wanting to ride!


Check out that incredibly cute dimple! Both of my kids are blessed with dimples! I love them!






Hudson and Max.






Sweet faces...both of them.





After he rode he wanted to walk Max.









We had a great visit! We love going down there and relaxing on their farm. While we were down there, 'Pa had someone come look at his lambs for his kids to show. Josh and his brothers grew up showing lambs and hogs. Before we could say "don't do it," Hudson climbed in with the lambs where 'Pa was and grabbed one up by the neck. He stood there holding the lamb, looked up at 'Pa, and said, "I'm great at this!" I don't think 'Pa has had a prouder moment! I can't wait for Hudson to show. 'Pa knows sheep, and Josh was pretty darn good at it as well...so he's in good hands. :)

1 comment:

Sarah Wall said...

Yay1 We mad ethe blog! Love the pics! Sooooo good to see you and those sweet boys! Love y'all! :-)