Sunday, August 30, 2009

GO BRAVES! AND 29 FOREVER

We took Hudson to the Braves game last weekend. Braves vs. Marlins. It was his first baseball game, and he loved it! He was at a football game this past weekend asking me if he was doing it right as he tomahawk chopped. :-) He learned how to do the wave, the tomahawk chop, and was yelling CHARGE!!!! He didn't really pay attention to the game, but he had a ball. He is at such a fun age!

You can't go to the Braves game without eating at the Varsity. Hudson had a "naked dog" and a "frosted orange." YUM!





Hudson with the baseball guy.





Uncle Jerrod and Madddox were at this game too.


Hudson, Daddy, & Maddox

My handsome (almost) 3 year old!


Grandmama & Hudson


Running the bases in The Cartoon Network play area.



This past weekend was my birthday. 29!!!!! I've decided I'm going to celebrate 29 this year and every year from now on! :-) Friday I came home to a yummy cake and birthday presents from my favorite guys! Saturday we all cooked out at my mom's house. She made a yummy dinner and had my favorite cupcakes for dessert! Here are pictures from my birthday.



The cake from my guys!







The spread at my mom's house.

Cupcakes & pink lemonade...YUM!

Next weekend is Hudson's 3rd Birthday party! We are celebrating at American Adventures, and he is having a Diego party! We're super excited!

AND....hurry and vote in the baby poll over on the sidebar because the Thursday after Hudson's party (September 10th) we find out what we're having. Only about a week and half left to vote!






1 comment:

Brooke said...

I hope you had a great birthday!! Hudson is absolutely adorable!