Monday, July 13, 2009

In and Out

When you DON'T want to be at the doctor you're there for what feels like forever! Today, I wanted to be there because they were "supposed" to do another sonogram, and I was in and out so fast it would have made your head spin. So, no sonogram was done to see if the hemmorhage is still there. My doctor said that as long as we could hear a heartbeat everything was fine, and we did hear a heartbeat. :-) He said I may still have a small hemmorhage, but it could just be from the baby growing and everything stretching. So, we'll have to wait until around 20 weeks for another sonogram, but won't that one be fun? :-)

I am almost 11 weeks (Wednesday) and I still feel the same. I get queasy about 8:30 or so every evening, but I haven't been sick at all like I was with Hudson. I have a lot of heartburn (at least that's what I think it is) with this one. I've never had heartburn before, but it feels like a lump in my throat that I have to breathe around.

That's all on baby #2 so far. Can't wait to start to feel movement and hiccups. :-)

1 comment:

amanda said...

So exciting! It's so hard in the beginning when you want to see pictures and know more information. I'll keep all 4 of you in my prayers!