Monday, July 27, 2009

100th Post

This is my 100th post, and I have so much to share after being gone for 2 weeks. Hudson and I made a visit to McRae to visit 'Ma & 'Pa (Josh's parents). We were there for 10 days and had a wonderful time! It is so relaxing being down there. Hudson had a blast! Enjoy the pictures from our trip. When we got home...this was waiting for us in our backyard!!!

Josh and I bought this before Hudson and I left, but he got the entire thing pressure washed, stained, and put together by himself! Only reason number 2,345,646,547,658 why I love my husband so much! Hudson LOVES it! His favorites are the tire swing and trapeze bar (on the other side of the slide). He pretends it's his pirate ship, or he plays like he and Diego are saving animals and that is their tree house. So cute!

Here are the pictures from our trip to McRae.

'Pa and Hudson fishing. Hudson did not have a lot of patience to sit and wait on a fish, but he loved spending time with 'Pa!

Holding someone else's fish. :-)

Hudson and Peter at Todd and Star's surprise party!

Todd catching Hudson. He was only brave because he wanted to do what Peter could do. Peter knows how to swim though. :-)

Hudson and 'Pa riding "Red."

'Pa and Hudson did karate, and Hudson thought it was soooo funny!


'Ma and Hudson getting some love before we left.

No comments: