Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What to do????

Here's what's going to happen: Hudson's Kindergarten teacher is going to call me and tell me he's been suspended for 10 days for terroristic threats.

Now let me explain. There is a book by Mercer Mayber called There's a Nightmare in my Closet, and Huson and I read it all the time. Now, Hudson is quoting the part where the little boys tells the Nightmare..."Go Away Nightmare, or I'll Shoot You." Then he shoots him anyway...with a cork gun. And then the Nightmare begins to cry. The little boy ends up tucking the Nightmare into bed so he will stop crying. I love that Hudson is quoting literature...but it sounds rather funny when he tells our dog..."Go Away Zoe, or I'll Shoot You."

1 comment:

Summer Pendley said...

Chelsea!

I didn't know you had a blog! Can I add you to my links?

Hudson is a beautiful boy!

Thanks for your comments on our blog! :)