Sunday, October 2, 2011

~Apple Day 2011~

My mom and I took the kids and traveled to Paintsville, KY this weekend for the 49th Apple Day. Paintsville is where my mom and dad grew up, and where we lived when I was a baby. We have gone back for Apple Day many times over the years. This was Hudson & Kendan's first Apple Day. We had a wonderful weekend. We stayed with Charles & Kathy, and had a wonderful time visiting. We visited my "nanny" while we were there too. She lived across the street from us when I was a baby, and adopted me as hers making herself my "nanny." We shopped in the arts and crafts tents, jumped in the jumpies, tried to win a bunny at the fair, watched the parade, and ate funnel cake and caramel apples. It was a fun time with the boys.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: