Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easterrific

Today was a busy, but fun day. We started at Hudson's t-ball game that his 'Ma, 'Pa, Grandmama, Uncle Kobe, Uncle Jerrod, Aunt Jenna, Maddox, & Mason all got to come to. That is a lot of pressure for a little guy, but he did great! After his game, Maddox had a game down the road so we all went and cheered him on. :)

Then we had our Easterrific at Burnt Hickory Baptist Church. We love our church so much, and this outreach is unbelievable! They have egg hunts, inflatables, train rides, games, cookie decorating, hot dogs, cotton candy, popcorn, lemonade...and it is all free! There are so many people that come and bring their children. There is so much to do. We couldn't even make it to everything. The kids had a blast! It was a great day!!!

Tonight my big boy and I made resurrection cookies and put them in the oven. Each ingredient represents a part of the Easter story, and we sealed them in the oven tonight. In the morning we will eat them.

I love my family so much, and I love the two precious boys God has entrusted to me to raise and care for here on Earth. I am so humbled when I stop and think of all He has blessed me with when I deserve none of it.

So thankful for His sacrifice so that I could live. "Greater love had no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13 Thank you, Jesus!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: