Monday, April 4, 2011

14 months

Where has the time gone? This sweet boy is full of life, energy, and spunk. :) He is very funny,and although he looks just like his daddy he has a lot of my personality.


Kendan is so funny and loves to laugh. He loves singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider." He has started screeching lately out of frustration because he doesn't have the words to express himself yet. He absoulutely adores his big brother, and watches Hudson's every move usually mimicking as well. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right? Hudson loves Kendan as well. He often asks if I can wake him from his nap so he can play with him. :) They play well together.


It is hard to believe 14 months have passed since Kendan was born. We cannot imagine our family without him. He is so precious. These are some of my favorite pictures taken at his 1 year session by my sweet friend, Missy. We love her and love supporting her growing business!

My favorite.




Love that kid. Tongue out and all.




My precious Kendan.



Typical of my sweet boy. :)



*All pictures are courtesy of Marian David Photography*

No comments: