Saturday, September 4, 2010

...7 Months Old...

These were taken with my phone because Josh has my camera today...and I like to take the picture on the DAY. :) So, here is my sweet sweet boy at 7 months. He is now eating baby food: green beans, squash, carrots, and garden veggies. He tasted some blueberry topping on my pancake the other day and LOVED it! He is not crawling, but can get wherever he wants by rolling and spinning. He LOVES his big brother and Zoe. He loves to talk and sing. He goes to bed most nights around 7 PM and gets up around 7 AM. He takes 2 naps a day one around 10 AM and one around 3 PM. He LOVES to throw his head backwards and be held upside down or high in the air or spun around. He's our little thrill seeker. He is simply THE sweetest baby. We are smitten!







No comments: