Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Friends





We visited with Matt, Amy, and William Casper on Monday as they came through town. It was so good to spend some time with them. Amy is one of those friends that no matter what life throws at you, how long it's been since you've seen each other, how busy you've become, how little you've

been able to talk, or how you've changed you just seem to pick back up right where you left off. We still seem to know each other...I guess that comes from spending 4 years of college almost inseperable. So here are the pictures from our lunch date. The first one is Amy and me with our sweet boys. The second one is William and me. The last one is a family picture of the Caspers. This one was taken in The Container Store right after William had a BLOW-OUT diaper in the parking lot. Nice.

2 comments:

amanda said...

Hi Chelsea! I know what you mean. It's great that time can pass but you pick up right where you left off! I'm hoping we can get together soon!

Amy said...

I want a copy of that last picture - send it to my e-mail. It was great seeing you!