Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas pictures











My amazingly talented and extraordinarily generous friend, Missy, has walked this foster parent journey with me by listening to me blab on and on about every little step in the process. She's pretty great like that. Anyway, she offered to take some pictures for us this Christmas! They are really really great pictures. She is amazing behind a lens! I love how she captures my family so perfectly! I really love the picture of Josh and me.

We are excited to share this Christmas season with our family of 6 this year. Hudson is at an age where he knows the "REAL" meaning of Christmas! He can tell you why we celebrate Christmas, and that is really important to me. Kendan can even tell you who "Bebe Jsis" (Baby Jesus) is in our nativity scene.

"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."

Merry Christmas Y'all

No comments: