Thursday, September 15, 2011

5th Birthday Pictures

My friend, Missy, took some GREAT pictures for me at Hudson's 5th Birthday. I will blog about the party once I get the digital pictures. It was at the Braves Game on Sunday, September 4th. Click the link below to go to her web site. Then click Images for Sale and scroll down to Hudson's album. :) She really captured our day perfectly!!!!

http://www.mariandavidphotography.com/

Thanks Missy! I love your pictures and your friendship! I love the images you captured of my family and friends, and I appreciate you coming from your fun weekend to do this! I loved that I could just enjoy the party and didn't have to worry about whether I got the picture. :) I hope you plan on being available at every birthday my children have. Love you!

No comments: