Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What's new with us...

We are officially in the school swing if things. Hudson is attending the YMCA five days a week from 8 AM -2:30 PM. He is in the Georgia state Pre-K program. It is, essentially, what Kindergarten was when I was little. We miss him so much while he is at school, but it gives Kendan and I some good one on one time.

I am still working out 5-6 days a week. I love it/hate it every minute I am there. About a month and a half ago I added running to my routine. I take a class and run every morning and I run again every evening with my neighbors. And Joshua & I registered for the warrior dash next spring. I am so excited about it!

We had dinner at the fire department with Joshua last week. These are probably the first pictures we have of Kendan with the fire engine. Crazy! :)

I have also been enjoying our garden. I recently made some homemade salsa using tomatoes and jalapenos from our garden. Kendan was practically drinking it. It was so yummy! I have made candied jalapenos and made pickles with some cucumbers given to me by a sweet friend. I love the rewards of our labor!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: