Thursday, November 11, 2010

50 *FREE* Christmas Cards from Shutterfly

Ok, I have been waiting for a deal, and today I saw a great deal! If you blog, then you can get 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly!!!!! Just click the link below to get started. I'm so excited about this! I have been waiting for a good deal, and this one doesn't expire until the END of December so I have time to get my Santa pictures on there. :)

In years past I have done elegant Christmas cards. This one on Shutterfly would be a top contender for me this year. This year I have been intriqued by the retro designs like this one as well. I have some beautiful pictures of my kiddos, and I want them front and center on my card. So I also like this one! I also have always put a picture with Santa on my card, so I'm hoping that our pictures with Santa this year turn out good.

So, to get started just click below. :)

CLICK HERE

50 Free Christmas cards is an amazing deal! I cannot wait to make them! I have so many fellow bloggers...so go ahead and click to get yours too!!!!!

Shutterfly is also where I made Hudson's personalized alphabet book his first Christmas, and it turned out great! It is so fun to look back through at all the things that are pictured in that book. I love Shutterfly, and their products are super nice.

No comments: