Tuesday, March 9, 2010

1 month old!

Kendan was a month old last Thursday! I can't believe 4 weeks have gone by! We had a check-up last Thursday, and he weighed 9 pounds 3 ounces (36%) and was 21 3/4 inches long (60%).
He is getting up every 4-5 hours at night to eat and is taking between 3 and 5 ounces every feeding. He is such a good baby!
.
Here is my one month old with his blanket that I made him. I *stole* this idea of taking a picture with the same blanket from a few of my sorority sisters. This blanket was too big to get the whole thing in the picture though. Oh well. :)
.
~Isn't he handsome? I sure do think so!~

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He's adorable Chelsea!

Sarah Wall said...

Love the blog and all the pics! Kendan is so precious...can't wait to finally see him! Love to you all!