Sunday, September 21, 2008

Future Olympian

I guess the Olympics inspired us all, big and small. I joined the gym after weeks of watching the extremely in shape athletes perform, some of which were much older than me! So, no chalking it up to youth. :) It must have also inspired Hudson! The first clip is of Hudson watching the diving event. Everytime one of the divers completed a dive he would begin clapping. So cute! Then today, weeks after the Olympics have ended he decided he wanted his turn on the podium. :) He made himself a podium, and jumped up on it. Josh and I were not paying attention and all of a sudden we realized he was standing on the podium chanting U-S-A, U-S-A. We had done that during the Olympics when we would watch them on TV. I would get him to chant with me, but that was WEEKS ago. :) What a little sponge.

No comments: