Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wild Animal Safari

We went to Pine Mountain today to surprise my mom for her birthday. She had NO idea where we were going until we pulled up to the front of the park. We rented one of their vans, and we were SO glad we did as the animals got slobber and mud all over the side of the vehicle. It was really one of THE coolest things I have ever done. You could buy food, so we bought two bags to feed the animals. They know each car has food, so they come up to the window and stick their heads in as far as they can. Hudson LOVED it! We then came back to my house for lunch followed by cake and ice cream. It was really a day we will never forget. I hope my mom had a good birthday. I probably don't say it enough, but she was a WONDERFUL mother and if I am any good at mothering Hudson it is because of her. I love her!

Enjoy the video.

No comments: