Thursday, January 31, 2008

SNOW!!!

It has snowed here a couple of times over the last month. We had so much fun playing in the snow. We had a snowball fight, which Hudson thought was so funny. Josh and Hudson built a snowman. I think Josh really had as much fun as Hudson, but Hudson did not want to come inside. He kept saying "So" for snow. The next day when it had mostly all melted, he kept saying "Bye Bye So." He also says "Brrrhhh" when I tell him it's too cold. Which I have to say a lot because he asks (almost everyday) to wear his crocs, so when I say no...he says "brrhhh" because I have said so many times "it's too cold to wear your crocs." He's such a funny kid. Hudson and I take a picture with the snowman Josh built.


Josh and Hudson with their snowman.



Hudson playing in the snow.

No comments: